Playing card games such as rummy require you to stay motivated and focussed. In the chase to win a game, we could forget that rummy is just a game and feel disappointed if you happen to lose.
When a player faces hard times while playing rummy or any other card game, it is necessary for them not to give up and persist. A sure shot way of motivating someone to carry on playing is inspirational playing card quotes. To help you, the player, feel pumped and positive, here are 11 of the most amazing playing card quotes.
Inspiring Playing Card Quotes
1. Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her; but once they are in hand,
he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. – Voltaire
2. Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will. – Jawaharlal Nehru
3. God deals us all different hands. How we play ’em is up to us. – Jeannette Walls
4. Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well. – Jack London
5. One should always play fair when one has the winning cards. – Oscar Wilde
6. Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well. – Josh Billings
7. When luck joins the game, cleverness scores double. – Yiddish Proverb
8. If you were to put together a ‘Greatest Hits’ list for card games, you’d have to put Rummy at the top of the list. Probably more people have played Rummy than any other card game. – Susan Perry
9. God deals us all different hands. How we play ’em is up to us. – Jeannette Walls
10. You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else. – Albert Einstein
11. No matter what your circumstances are in life, a simple card game can make you feel special and give great joy, if only for a few fleeting moments. – Anonymous
Download our app rummy