One of the coolest card games to play is the game bluff. The game is also called Doubt It, BS, and Cheat. It requires players to be confident in the art of bluffing. Next, you obviously need to know the rules of the game in order to play well. In this article, we tell you everything you need to know to play bluff and win at the game.
How To Play Bluff
1. The objectives of the game
Before learning to play any card game, you should first know the objective of the game. Know why you are playing and what is the purpose. In bluff, your goal is to get rid of all your cards as quickly as you can and before the other players by either bluffing or telling the truth.
2. The art of bluffing
As the name of the game goes, bluff is a game that requires you to fool your opponents by lying or telling the truth about your cards. It is important that you learn the art of deceiving your opponent with bluffs and truths. A straight face and a little bit of practice surely helps you ace the art of bluffing.
3. The rules
Every card game has rules and it is important that you learn them before playing. Here are some bluff card games rules to know:
1. A player has to be nominated to be the lead.
2. When it is a players turn, he or she has two options, they can either pass their turn or choose to play a hand.
3. Play continues until players run out of cards.
4. The player who finishes his cards first wins the game.
5. In bluff, the joker is the wild card and it is always true. For example, if you use a joker and call it an ace of spades, the rules state that this move will be true.