An easy way to make money on the web is playing online rummy for cash. There are many websites, such as RummyCulture.com, that have online rummy tournaments that offer amazing cash prizes. These websites attract thousands of players from across the globe, and the competition can be fun as well as fierce. To help you stand a good chance of winning at online rummy, here are a few tips to keep in mind.
Tips To Follow When Playing Online Rummy For Cash
1. Be Focused
While playing an online rummy tournament, it is important that you play your best game instead of being too focused on the big prize. It is also important to strategize your game play based on the cards you have and keenly observe how your opponents are playing.
2. Don’t Trust Websites Blindly
Many claim to be authentic rummy playing websites, but not all of them are. There are bogus or fake rummy sites with no web security certificates and poor payment gateways. Stay away from these websites to avoid trouble. Learn more about the site you consider by browsing through their reviews online. Players post opinions and reviews of rummy websites on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.
Read about : Why is rummy important
3. Look Out For Clauses
Some rummy websites have hidden clauses attached to their prize money and offers. While signing up to play a game on a rummy website, it is important that you read the terms and conditions carefully before participating. You don’t want to end up being disappointed after you’ve won a game.
4. Check Legalities
Some states in India do not permit rummy. Playing rummy is states such as Telangana, Assam, Odisha, Nagaland and Sikkim is not permitted by law. If caught, you will have to pay a huge fine or face jail time.
Know about rummy legality at Rummyculture
5. Keep An Eye On Benefits
The best time to win cash is during festivals. This is when most rummy websites have special discounts and offers. They announce offers through newsletters, advertisements and posts on their social media platforms. Keep a look out for the offers and make the most of them.
Ever since the introduction of desktop computers in Indian households in the early 90’s, in fact, years before the advent of social media and even Wi-Fi, we have all played online card games. Don’t believe us? If you’re a millennial or even middle-aged, chances are – your childhood and youth were dominated by games like cricket, football, carrom, table tennis, and…… Solitaire!
Know More About The Best Card Games Online
We’ve come a long way since playing Solitaire, but that passion for playing online card games has only grown, and how! Here are a few facts and figures that’ll more than convince you to check out the best card games online:
- Besides, of course, the huge popularity of virtual multiplayer games based in fantasy, there has been a steady rise in the number of card games played online in India – especially Rummy. It is, after all, a very India-centric game which everyone is familiar with, but now has an online multiplayer card game avatar!
- These free card games that you find online are usually available on desktop and as an app, which makes it even easier to access and play online card games while on-the-move, traveling, or just as a quick de-stress during break-time at work.
- It only adds to the online card game momentum, that in India alone, reports suggest that the mobile gaming industry will reach $3 billion by 2019 (with a special focus on online card games, given their strong growth rates of 100 percent, each year).
- Although Rummy, as one of the newest and best online card games, is very nascent, it is positioned for great consumption at whopping growth rates of 50-100 percent year on year.
- Potential gamers are also incentivised with real cash prizes on platforms like Rummy Culture, instead of just virtual points, and a chance to test their skill against other experienced players; it’s no surprise then, that this growing online card game industry enjoys high user engagement rates and keeps users coming back for more!
- Card games have been an integral part of Indian culture for generations. Since everything is moving digital, and now mobile, it’s only fitting that India’s favourite card games are moving online, as well.
- Even though gambling is illegal in most states, online card games like Rummy are completely legal as stated by the Supreme Court of India – they even went as far as to claim that Rummy is a game of “both strategy and skill”.
- In a report by global auditing giant, KPMG, they reveal that games like Rummy are moving on to handheld devices at an “unprecedented” pace, and that online gaming through handheld devices will soon be larger than radio and music industries combined in the next five years, growing 22 percent per year, to Rs 11,880 crore.
Download our rummy app to enjoy the game of rummy.
Online Card Games At RummyCulture
So, now that you’ve been sufficiently convinced to try your hand at online card games (we hope!), why don’t you take a crack at playing Rummy online? RummyCulture is, by far, the best online multiplayer card game website for Rummy lovers, which rewards you with real cash prizes and is available on both, your mobile phone and desktop!
Thanks to the ubiquitous nature of the internet, the entire online gaming scene is booming with a wide range to options for those looking for entertainment online. Even card games such as rummy, poker and teen patti are making a shift to the digital world. Playing rummy online on apps can take your entire rummy gaming experience to a new level. Here are a list of reasons why you should be playing rummy online.
Advantages Of Online Rummy Apps
There is no doubt that rummy is a game of skill where the player has control over the outcome of the game. Practicing the game with a fellow, equally passionate players only adds to the arsenal of your rummy strategy. You are constantly thinking of outmaneuvering your opponent, which helps you hone your skills.
Ease Of Use
The best part about using an online rummy app is ease of use. Features of the apps make finding a game and players easy. If accessing a laptop or a PC proves to be difficult, all you need is your mobile phone with an internet connection to play the game.
Stay Updated With The Game
With online rummy apps, you don’t need to worry about missing out on tournaments or offers. The app will keep you notified at all times so that you stay up to date with all the advances and offers in the game.
Sign Up Bonuses
Certain apps such as Rummy Culture offer signup bonuses that you can utilize in the game. You can use the initial funds to initiate yourself with the platform and accumulate winnings steadily.
Nothing is better than playing online rummy on a phone when you have ample time to kill. Instead of just sitting around doing nothing, you get to hone your skill at an incredibly fun game. You also end up making friends online who share a similar passion for the game.