This cricketing season, navigate to the top of the Champions Leaderboard & stand a chance to win big. Total prize worth Rs. 1 Crore to be won!
How much can you win?
|Total prize of Weekly Leaderboard||Rs. 34,75,500|
|Total prize of Grand Leaderboard||Rs. 68,48,000|
|Grand Total||Rs. 1,03,23,500|
How does the Leaderboard work?
- 1Choose your favourite team out of 8 IPL Teams
- 2Play cash rummy games and earn score points
- 3Special Booster Points
- You get gets 2x Score Points if your team is playing on that day
- You get 4x Score Points next day if your team has won previous day
- 4There will be a weekly Leaderboard which will run every week during IPL and a Grand Leaderboard which will end on the last day of the cricket tournament.
- 5Weekly Leaderboard – Player with maximum weekly score points wins
- 6Grand Leaderboard – Player with max cumulative score points wins.
- 7After each week Weekly Leaderboard points will reset for all the players.
What Is Score Point and how is it calculated?
Score Points are the points which you earn while playing cash games during the leaderboard period. You get ‘score points’ equivalent to the entry fee of the game you are playing.
Your rank is calculated based on total points scored as per the below format
On the day your team is playing then you will get 50 score point (n=2) and if your team wins, then next day you will get 100 score point(n=4)
Pool & Deal games:
Score = Buy-In Value * n
Example : If you play Rs. 25 Pool & Deal games, then you will get 25 score points on normal days. On the day your team is playing, you will get 50 score point (n=2) and if your team wins, then next day you will get 100 score point(n=4)
Score: n* (Settlement amount)/(number of players on the table)
Example : If there are 2 players playing & User 1 wins Rs. 50, then both the users will get 25 score points.
Here the settlement amount is Rs. 50 , number of players = 2
Similarly , On the day your team is playing, you will get 50 score point (n=2) and if your team wins, then next day you will get 100 score point(n=4)
Where “n”is the Points multiplier. n =1,2,4
Terms & Conditions
- Participation in the Champions Leaderboard is voluntary.
- Leaderboard is open to all Rummyculture cash players. A cash player is defined as a player who has successfully added cash to his/her RummyCulture account and has played at least one cash game.
- Only the games completed within the scheduled leaderboard period will be considered.
- Leaderboard feature is available only on the RummyCulture app.
- Leaderboard will be refreshed everyday at 12 AM.
- Users get ‘score points’ equivalent to the entry fee of the game they are playing with.
- On the day when your team is playing you will get 2x score points and if your team wins then next day you will get 4x score points.
- Players with higher ‘score points’ get higher ranks.
- Tie Breaker: In case 2 or more players attain the same number of points, the player who accumulated the total score points first will be ranked higher.
- Club Points are not used for leaderboard ranking. Score Points and club points are different, here we will only use score points to calculate your rankings.
- Players have to click on the ‘Claim’ button after the completion of weekly and Grand Leaderboard to claim their rewards.
- Income tax TDS will be applicable on all the winnings above Rs 10,000/- as per the IT rules.
- Rewards will expire in 24 hours after the completion of the Leaderboard if not claimed.
- KYC is mandatory to claim prizes.
- In case of any conflicts, the decision of RummyCulture management will be considered final and foremost.
- Terms of service are applicable to all services offered on RummyCulture.
- Rummyculture reserves the right to withdraw this contest anytime without prior notice.
- In case of a technical snag, Rummyculture reserves the right to suspend the leaderboard promotion until the issue gets resolved.
- All standard Rummyculture terms and conditions apply.
- The decision of the Rummyculture management shall be final and binding in case of any disputes.
- Entry in the promotion will be deemed as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Any violation of the Terms at any stage by a player may result in disqualification from the Champions Leaderboard, forfeiture of prizes by Rummyculture as may be deemed necessary as per the Terms & Conditions.
- For any query, you can get in touch with our customer support.
Steps to install
- STEPS 1Click on button and tap on ‘OK’
- STEPS 2Once the file is downloaded click on ‘OPEN’ and click on ‘SETTINGS’
- STEPS 3Tap on ‘ALLOW FROM THIS SOURCE’and click on the mobile back button.
- STEPS 4Click on ‘Install’ and start playing.