We at RummyCulture, value our rummy game players, and hence encourage them to play responsibly. Rummycuture.com takes great pride in offering a responsible and enjoyable online rummy gaming experience to it’s players; by taking protective measures which keep our users away from unpleasant situations that may arise while playing rummy. Our dedicated team keeps a close eye on our users’ activities to alert them if we find any signs of compulsive/addictive behaviours.
In our efforts to be a play responsibly online gaming service, we have established certain preventive measures:
- We don’t allow users below 18 years of age to register & engage on RummyCulture.
- We have a super-active monitoring mechanism for rummy games on our website to detect any possible fraudulent behaviors.
- We have an active anti-collusion environment on our website to maintain fair play.
- We use supreme encryption techniques to prevent security features and protect our users’ details.
A few tips to our users to enjoy rummy responsibly:
- Be productive in your daily routine to avoid any chances to getting obsessed with online rummy.
- Keep in mind that playing rummy is a recreational activity meant for fun and entertainment.
- Make sure you don’t give unwarranted priority to rummy over your daily activities and duties.
- Rummy playing is fun, but do keep an eye on your daily playing time to deter chances of addiction.
- We advise you to analyse your financial situation to set a limit of loss you can take in any particular scenario.
- Like any other game, play rummy only when you are excited and positive about it ; not when you are under pressure or distressed.
- Be smart and don’t try too hard to make up loses if you are losing many games in a row ; rather take your time and refresh before approaching a game again.
We encourage you to play rummy at RummyCulture in a way that it’s enjoyable and fun; like any other recreational activities. Be smart and keep a check on emotions to enjoy your favorite rummy games.
For any query please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org