What is ‘Points Rummy’?
If speed thrills you, then you’ll love playing Points Rummy! It’s a variant of cash rummy where 2 to 6 online players battle for points, with a pre-decided Rupee value for each point (0.1, 0.2, 0.5 etc). The player who makes the first valid declaration wins the game with 0 points and wins all the cash based on the opponents’ total points. Each game only runs for 1 deal, making it the fastest way to play more games within a short span of time.
Play Points Rummy
Play your favourite variant and win real cash
Here’s how points rummy is played:
- Each player is dealt a set of 13 cards at random and the first card from the pack is placed at the open deck, indicating the start of the game.
- The remaining cards are placed face down in the closed deck slot.
- Then, a joker card is randomly selected and a system generated toss decides which player makes the first move. In the instance that a printer joker is picked, players can opt to use Ace cards of any suit as a joker in their sets/sequences.
- Now, each player must aim at arranging all 13 cards in their hand in a sequence or in sets. To do this, they each take turns to pick or discard cards from the closed or open deck.
- Finally, players can move a card to the finish slot to declare their sets and sequences. They must show the cards in hand and group them in their sets/sequences for it to be declared a win. The game ends when the finishing player hits on the ‘Declare’ button.
- Remember, there must be at least two sequences, including a compulsory pure sequence.
At RummyCulture, we have taken Points Rummy to the next level with 4 new improved features that make the game even more exciting.
Faster, easier, safe the new superfast Points Rummy experience!
- Auto-Drop & Move: Now you can drop before your turn & move to the next table.
- 1X Points Value: Enter with just 1X points value instead of blocking 3X points value.
- Auto-Rebuy: Running out of minimum balance? Just auto-rebuy & continue on the same table.
- Umpire system: We have the strictest fairplay policy so that you can play 100% fraud-free.
How are points calculated?
- Everytime you drop a game, you earn penalty points. If you drop at the beginning of the game, also known as a “First Drop”, you get 20 points.
- Similarly, if you leave midway in the game, before someone makes a Show, then it’s known as a “Middle Drop”, getting you 40 points.
- And if you haven’t melded your cards by the time someone has made a ‘Show’, you end up with 80 points, also known as a “Full Count”.
- If you leave during a game, Penalty = Full Count X Entry Fee will be deducted.
How to win?
- To make a winning ‘Declare’, you need:
- One Pure Life ( sequence without any Joker) – Compulsory, or else you get full count. One more Life with/without Joker – Compulsory
- So go ahead, try the new improved superfast Points Rummy experience!